Safety & Security
|Safety & Security
Potential targets for security-related incidents can vary greatly. If you are travelling abroad, access to comprehensive security planning, information services and insurance solutions can help mitigate risk by preparing you to deal with the unforseen, and affect the best possible outcome.
Our destination reports provide guidance about relevant safety, health and travel issues in virtually every country you are likely to visit. You can create a customised report, which you can print or email to a preferred email address.
Security Awareness Training
An online programme that delivers security and situation awareness training. This tool can also be used by organisations manage their Duty of Care requirements across their workforce.
Security Travel Alerts
An emergency alert email service. As an AIG policyholder, you can sign up to our security travel alert service. Tell us the country you are visiting, and we will send emails that will keep you ahead of changing political situations or severe weather conditions which might disrupt your trip.
Travel Guard® Travel Tracer Powered by NC4™
An online travel risk management solution that gives organizations the ability to track and manage traveler safety and security worldwide. This comprehensive, configurable online system delivers actionable information and intelligence that helps reduce risk wherever your employees live, work and travel, with added reassurance of having 24-hour access to AIG Travel’s medical and security intelligence and rescue services.
• Protects the health, safety and productivity of traveling employees.
• Combines travel intelligence, traveler tracking and real-time threat alerts.
• Provides a 360° view of your travel risk exposure.
• Generates comprehensive travel reports.
• Prepares travelers with customized and automated pre-trip advisories.
• Delivers targeted alerts to at-risk travelers and their managers.
• Enables a confident response when problems arise.
• Improves risk visibility and situational awareness.